Join us! Humanity Financial Management Inc. is a small, rapidly growing CA firm in West Vancouver, BC.
WHAT WE DO
Most of our clients are not-for-profit and charitable organizations located across Canada. We help them create financial systems that build confidence and credibility from the inside out. We might build data entry processes, internal controls and reporting procedures or provide temporary CFO duties for any given organization.
We also train executives and volunteers to build long-term financial management skills.
We do not perform assurance engagements or prepare income tax returns. And we generally don’t bill by the hour. No tax season. No timesheets.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We will start the interview process with a conversation about your goals. After you’re hired, we’ll work with you to design your ideal career. Then, we’ll help you grow into your role in a way that meets your individual needs, the needs of our practice and those of our clients.
We hire people who are genuinely interested in doing good work for good causes and who care about the ultimate impact of their work.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES
• Help you create a growth-oriented career plan
• Mentor and support you along the way
• Provide practical accounting and business management skills training
• Give you the opportunity to build your individual practice
• Ask you to meet high standards – we don’t settle for mediocrity
• Provide a terrific work environment that creates energy (our office is filled with light and has a terrific ocean view)
We will NOT
• Leave you feeling anxious and confused after a performance review. Instead, we provide constant feedback and support open communication.
• Ask you to track time by the hour or by increments. Our prices are based on flat fees and client value. We evaluate productivity based on quality results.